Legal information and acceptance
In accordance with the Spanish Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and e-Commerce and other applicable regulations, below are the general details of this website, https://www.analyticalways.com:
Owner: ANALYTICALWAYS, S.L.
Address: AVD. INDUSTRIA 4 Edificio 1 Escalera 2, bajo B, ALCOBENDAS 28108 (MADRID).
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Registered in: Madrid Companies House, under Volume 33776, sheet 144, page M-607886.
Tax Identification Code: B-87344685
Any person who accesses this website or any of its web pages (hereinafter the “Website”) will be considered a user or customer (“User” or “Users”) and agrees to observe and strictly comply with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may apply.
The service provider reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the Website, with no need to give prior notice or inform the users of such duties, as the publication made by the service provider on the Website will be deemed as sufficient.
Industrial and Intellectual Property
All contents on this Website, including but not limited to texts, photos, graphs, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audio-visual or audio contents, as well as their graphic design and source code (hereinafter, the “Contents”) are intellectual property of the Website owner or of third parties and none of the exploitation rights foreseen in the current regulations on intellectual property applied to such contents will be considered as assigned to the User, except when strictly necessary for the use of the Website.
The brands, trade names and distinguishing marks belong to the Website owner or third parties and access to the Website will not entail a transfer of rights on such brands, trade names and/or distinguishing marks.
Any violation of these rights will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
In order to protect any possible intellectual property rights, should a User or third party consider that their lawful rights have been violated because of the publication of certain contents on the Website, they should report this circumstance to the Website owner providing the necessary information.
In no case will the Website owner be held responsible for any Intellectual or Industrial Property rights that are owned by third parties and are violated by a third party or the User.
Terms of Service of the Website
The User agrees to use the Website correctly in accordance with the Laws and these terms and conditions. The User will be accountable to the Website owner or to third parties for any damages that may result from breaching such duty.
It is expressly forbidden to use the Website to damage the assets or interests of the Website owner or a third party, or in any way that may overload, damage or render the Website owner’s or third parties’ networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and apps (software) useless.
The User agrees to use the Contents in accordance with the Laws and this Legal Notice, as well as any other conditions, regulations or instructions that may apply.
The User, in accordance with the laws in force, will refrain from doing these actions, including but not limited to:
- Copy, duplicate, distribute, provide, publish, transform or modify third party contents unless authorized by law or through express consent given by the Website owner or whoever may own the rights to exploit such contents.
- Copy or duplicate, for their private use, Contents that may be considered as Software or a Database under the current laws on intellectual property, or publicly communicate them or make them available to third parties when these acts necessarily involve the copy of the Contents by the User or a third party.
- Extract and/or reuse all or a considerable part of the Web Contents as well as the databases that the Website owner may one day make available to the Users.
- The User will use the services in accordance with the laws, ethics, public order and these Terms of Service, using the Web services and/or contents appropriately and will not use them for illegal purposes or activities that may constitute a crime, may violate third-party rights and/or may breach the law on intellectual and industrial property or any other legal regulations that may apply.
- Introduce or disclose contents or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, supporting terrorism or violating human rights.
- Introduce or spread data programmes (virus and malware) that may damage the computer systems that belong to the Website owner, access provider, their suppliers or third-party users.
- Disclose, transmit or make available to third parties any information, element or contents that violate fundamental rights or public freedom as set forth in the constitutions and international treaties.
- Disclose, transmit or make available to third parties any information, element or contents that constitute illicit or unfair advertising.
- Transmit unsolicited or unauthorised publicity, advertising material, spam, chain letters, pyramid structures or any other type of solicitation, except for areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been exclusively designed for such purpose.
- Introduce or disclose information and contents that are false, ambiguous or inaccurate and may therefore lead to mistakes or misunderstandings among the recipients of the information.
- Impersonate other Users by using their details to log into the different Web services and/or contents.
- Disclose, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or contents that will violate intellectual or industrial property rights, patents, brands or copyrights that belong to the Website owner or third parties.
- Disclose, transmit or make available to third parties any information, element or contents that would breach the confidentiality of communications and laws on personal data protection.
- The User will indemnify the Website owner of any potential claims, fines, penalties or sanctions that may be enforced as a result of a breach of the aforementioned norms of use, without prejudice to pursuing any claims for damages that the owner may be entitled to.
Data collection forms
Any information provided by the User through the forms of the Website for the purposes above or for any other purposes, must be true. For such purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data they may provide and will keep the information provided to the Website owner up to date to ensure that it reflects the User’s real situation. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements they may make and of any damages caused to the Website owner or third parties because of the information supplied.
Embedding links to the Website
If an Internet user wishes to embed links to the owner’s Website on their own website, they must first ask for our express consent.
It is strictly forbidden to use any trademark, graphic or mixed, or any other distinguishing mark of the Website owner on the User’s page unless expressly authorised by the Website owner.
Access to the Website does not oblige the Website owner to check the veracity, accuracy, appropriateness, suitability, thoroughness and validity of the information provided through the Website.
In this respect, the Website owner does not guarantee that the Website contents are constantly updated or are free of mistakes, which means that the Website owner will not be held responsible for any damages and/or loss of profits sustained by the User or a third party who is damaged by such contents.
On the other hand, the Website owner informs that, even if the photos of the products displayed on the Website are as close to reality as possible, the Website owner will not be held responsible for the definition with which the photos display on the User’s screen or device. Likewise, the Website owner reserves the right to modify or alter the product specifications and to replace the products or stop selling them.
On Service Quality
Access to the Website does not bind the Website owner to check that the system is free of virus, worms or any other malware. In any case, the User will be responsible for the use of the appropriate tools to detect and remove such malware.
The Website owner will not be held responsible for any damages caused to the User’s or third parties’ computer equipment whilst providing the Web service.
On Service Availability
Access to the Website requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunication networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation depend on third parties. Therefore, services provided through the Website may be suspended, cancelled or inaccessible before or during the Web service provision.
The Website owner will not be held responsible for any damages sustained by the User on account of failures or cuts on the telecommunication networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Web service during or before its provision.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
The User agrees that this service is governed by the Spanish laws as the Website owner operates in Spain and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts assigned to the consumer’s home address for the purposes of settling conflicts that may arise from construing or applying these clauses.